Wednesday, October 2, 2013

9/28/13
Week 1
This week i worked on organizing my project and figuring out what is it that i'm going to do and need for my project. I'm going to need a camera to be able to record all the footage of wrestling. I also needed to find someone who was going to record and explain the moves before doing them. I needed to confirm with my coach if its okay with me doing my English project in class and using the wrestling room to record. I also worked on some wrestling drills and take downs and break downs and a couple of tilt series and chicken wing series. Practice is getting more intense and difficult because as we get close to Halloween we get closer and closer to a tournament in Las Vegas for those in Varsity that fit there weight and are working hard for it, I'm hoping to to be prepared and ready to experience something new.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment